Fundy Gardeners Meeting January 3rd, 2018 -7 PM
St. James the Less Church, 1760 Rothesay Rd.
· Speaker: Fundy Gardeners Have the Floor!
· Topic: we thought we'd start the year with sharing tips, garden successes, maybe not great success…whatever. So bring your questions, and/or topics to share. To get the ball rolling Bob Perry, Janet Colwell, Jan Wilshaw and Peter Kinsella will share ideas and tips for growing great gardens!!!
· Display Table Theme: We're shaking it up a bit so rather than bring anything living (other than yourself) out in the cold, Steve says bring your favorite garden/plant/outdoor photo in on a flash drive and he'll display them for us to enjoy.
· Jane LeBlanc will share the flora & fauna of Churchill Manitoba - anyone else has pictures???
· Show and Tell Table – please share any interesting books, garden tool etc. that Santa may have delivered!
· 50/50 Draw
2018 Memberships available: $20 single; $30 couple. REMEMBER - to win a door prize you need a 2018 #.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
· Wear your 2018 name tag as we have many new members and this is how we get to know one another.
· As the December minutes)will not be read at the meeting as they have been sent out on the membership e-mail.
· In the event of stormy weather and you're wondering if the meeting has been canceled, please check either our Fundy Gardener Blog - fundygardeners.blogspot.com or the Fundy Gardener Facebook page.
If the meeting has been canceled it will be posted on both sites by 6 PM.
· This month thanks to Jan Wilshaw and Lynn Kinsella there will be refreshments.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - may 2018 find our gardens green, our bodies strong and our lives joyful!
Hope to see everyone on January 3rd.