MEET AT 7 PM
Wednesday, November 1
St. James the less Church,
1760 Rothesay Rd.
Speaker: Jim Landry from Landscape NB.
Topic: - " Vimy Oaks Project"
Jim will also speak on the new school Landscape NB has started in Sussex.
* Jim will speak first followed by our business meeting.
Display Table Theme: House Plants
Show and Tell Table – please share any gardening tips, happenings, blooms etc. from your gardens
November Book Sale - don't forget to bring along any gardening book/magazines and/or novels that you have enjoyed to share.
Hardcover - $2.00
Soft cover - $1.00
Magazines - 50¢
If possible bring your books before the meeting - 6:30 onwards
Greenery Workshop - outdoor pot with Barb McKelvey
at Shades of Green, 2483 Westfield Rd., Morna
Date: Wednesday November 22 at 2 – 4 pm or 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Storm date: Thursday, Nov. 23, same place and times
Fee: $ 25 must be paid at the Nov. 1 meeting
There are currently 12 members signed up and we can take a total of 20. First come, first served and all must pay ahead for the venue to order the supplies.
Pat McGill will be set up at a table for sign up and payment.
In the past our members have made really lovely outdoor arrangements!!
- This month thanks to Sheila Chapman, Annette Lamb and Diana Fowler there will be refreshments.
- As the minutes will not be read at the meeting, please follow the link to access them.
- Don't forget to wear your name tag!
- 2018 memberships will be sold - single $20/family $30.
- AGM following break