St. James the less Church,
1760 Rothesay Rd.
Speaker: Dean Cummings - from Speerville Flour Mill
Topic: - "Local Sustainable Food….The Speerville Flour Story –
Products will be for sale so bring cash if interested.
Display Table Theme: What's Blooming in Your Garden???
Show and Tell Table – please share any gardening tips or happenings in your gardens; any new seed catalogues, etc.
Fundy Gardener's Bus Trip - June 23-25 - DON'T FORGET - we'll need your food choices for Friday, June 23 - at Edmundston Botanical Gardens -or you have the option of taking your own lunch. E-mail will be sent to you this week with bus details - schedule, food choices, etc..
- this year's schedule has been posted to the Blog, but to
protect members privacy, a detailed schedule will be e-mailed with addresses. Tours
- This month thanks to Elaine Hooper, Annette Lamb and Verna Mills there will be refreshments -PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGE
- As the minutes will not be read at the meeting, please follow the link to access them.
- Don't forget to wear your name tag!
- Memberships available: $20 single; $30 couple
Hope to see everyone on June 7th.