St. James the less Church, 1760 Rothesay Rd.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to a previous booking at the Church Wednesday night, please do NOT use the front door but rather the side door - found at the end of the building on the right-hand side -near the dumpster. This opens into the kitchen.
- Bev Irvine England
- Topic: "Overlooked Miracles" - a collection of close-up and macro photographs by Bev England - if interested Bev will have a limited # of calendars made from her show photos for sale - $28.00
- Display Table Theme: Your favorite photo from your garden – People’s Choice Award
- Show and Tell Table – please share any interesting blooms/happenings in your garden; or perhaps a garden related special Christmas gift; book, etc.
- 50/50 Draw
Memberships available: $20 single; $30 couple
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Wear your name tag as we have many new members and this is how we get to know one another.
- We're still looking for volunteers to organize our monthly refreshments - please consider helping us out!
- As the December minutes will not be read at the meeting, please follow the link to access them.
- In the event of stormy weather and you're wondering if the meeting has been canceled, please check either our Fundy Gardener Blog - fundygardeners.blogspot.com or the Fundy Gardener Facebook page.
If the meeting has been cancelled it will be posted at both sites by 6 PM.
Hope to see everyone on January 4th.